Terms and Conditions
About the definition
- indicates the contract which shows a customer needs to consent this Use Agreement and the cautions on use, and also needs to use application in a procedure our company predetermined by the application deadline. Also, “Contract” means a contract which is about service between customer and us after we consent the application.
- refers to the ABLENET Wi-Fi Modem rental Plan service which accompanies the Wi-Fi Modem communication device which is offered by us.
- “Starting Date”
- Starting Date implies the date of which the user receives a Wi-Fi modem.
- “Ending Date”
- Ending Day implies the date of which the user returns the Wi-Fi modem.
- “Rental Charge”
- Charges of respective pocket Wi-Fi plans included basic charge, rental fee, delivery cost, and option fees.
Terms and condition
- These terms and conditions apply to all customers renting devices and the attached accessories (hereafter referred to as rental device(s) respectively) from ABLENET Pty Ltd. (hereafter referred to as our company).
- All times in this documents are according to AEST UTC+10:00 (DST: AEDT UTC +11:00).
Acceptance of your application
- This service contract concludes at the point of we accept the order application which ABLENET predetermine.
- ABLENET may not accept the order in following cases. Also, ABLENET may cancel the contract without notification and having an agreement from the person who ordered if ABLENET find the following cases even if it is after the contract is concluded.
- If ABLENET cannot provide services due to unavailability of requested modem or device.
- If ABLENET determines that the user of the application breaches or has possibility to breach this agreement.
Pick-up and return
- An order for this service must be placed by the Customer before 1 PM Monday to Friday. If the Customer’s order for this service arrives after 1 PM, then the order will be considered to be placed on the next business day.
- Delivery dates are business days (non-holidays) Monday through Friday.
- Picking-up and returning of the device shall be made and confirmed at the place to specify. We shall not be responsible for any delay in delivery due to circumstances, even if the delivery cannot be made on the date the application requested. Customer needs to pay for the additional rental charge if the device reaches to the specified place earlier than the first date and customer uses the device before the first date of rental period.
- Customer shall check the contents immediately after received the device kit. It is regarded as the customer received and passed in the normal state if customer does not contact us within 48 hours after receipt a device kit.
- Return of the rental device shall be performed in Express Post Bag. However, the postage fee is customer’s burden if a return tool does not be used according to customer negligence such as loss or returning how to specify the customer.
- The return which passes over an effective postmark day is delayed and pays the arrears by a postmark day. However, customer needs to pay for the additional rental fee if customer used the device later than the final date even if it is within an effective postmark day.
- ABLENET may destroy the extra attached goods at the time of return without customer’s consent.
- The length of service shall be determined up on the user’s request.
Changing the detail of order
The person who ordered must contact immediately ABLENET if the name, address, payment method, and credit card information has changed and also must send the document to prove.
Changing and extension of contract
- Customer needs contact us 3 business date before of the pick-up date and approval of us shall be obtained when customer wishes to change the detail of the contract.
- In order to extend the rental period, customer needs to notify ABLENET in advance and it needs to be before the final date of the rental period. In that case, customer needs to pay $22.00 for the extension commission and the charge for each plan. In addition, if customer continued using the rental device without approval of us, customer needs to pay the arrears.
- When the device is not returned to ABLENET three days after from the returned date, you will have to pay $ 22/day as for delayed fee.
- You may extend your service length up on your request, and depending on the additional number of the days to extend, extension charge may occur automatically. Once extension request has been made, cancellation shall not be accepted.
- It is possible to return the device earlier than the final date, but the rental fee for the remaining days will not be refunded.
- When a user wish to cancel this agreement, immediate notification of the cancellation should be given to ABLENET.
- If a user wishes to cancel this agreement after having received the rental device(s) by delivery, it is the user’s responsibility to return it on his/her own expense within two working days. Contact ABLENET by emails regarding the delivery and if the user neglect or fail to contact ABLENET within the next three days, the user must pay relevant penalty according to Article 10.
- Once your application is completed through the website, cancellation shall not be made within one week before the receiving date or if you have already received the device. The relevant rental fee(s) of full amount will be charged the applicant or the user of the device.
- The payment of the rental charge is beforehand.
- The person who ordered shall pay the following charges after return the device.
- Additional rental fee.
- Late fee.
- Broken or lost fee according to Article10.
- The charge about other accompanying service
- The payment is only acceptable by credit card under the name of the person who ordered. We may send a bill to the specified address if the credit card company turns down the credit card.
Control of device kit and lost or damage device
- Customer shall care for and use the rental device for its intended purpose according to the instructions provided by us.
- If the rental device is lost or damaged during the rental period, customer needs to inform us immediately. In this case, customer shall pay us the device price in Article 10 – 4.
- The communication fee by third parties who arose on the occasions such as a theft shall have the duty of payment to customer.
- Even if device carried out such as a theft are discovered/recovered after (after settling accounts with a specification card) issue a bill from us, device price shall not return.
- Plan: Pocket Wi-Fi Plan
- Body: Wi-Fi device $250
- SIM Card: $250
*If you lost a SIM card and a modem for the other country, you will have to pay $250 in all.
- AC adaptor Pack of Charge /Change plug/Bag: $50 each
- Customer shall not attach any other device to our rental device(s). Modifications or replacement of any parts of the device(s) is prohibited.
- Customer is not allowed to give, pawn, or lend our rental device(s) to any third parties nor shall customers commit any act that violates our right with regard to the device(s).
Policy for fair usage of data communication
Subscribers, etc. shall agree to the following matters.
- When a communication company identifies a massive volume of data communication, the communication volume for the line may be limited without prior notice in order to maintain network quality and fair usage of radio waves. For this reason, Internet connection may be lost or the communication speed may decrease.
- In the event of usage restriction to mobile communication devices, etc. due to the reason in the above section, the Company shall take no responsibility and the subscribers, etc. shall pay the usage fees, etc. to the Company.
Subscribers, etc. shall agree on the following matters.
- Compensation insurance can be subscribed only at the time of application.
- Compensation insurance shall indemnify all or part of the compensation relating to loss, theft and breakage of mobile communication devices, etc., and not indemnify fees for communication, etc. until suspension of the line as well as lost earnings, etc. by subscribers, etc. due to loss, theft and breakage.
- When compensation insurance is subscribed and loss or theft of mobile communication device, etc. occurs, subscribers, etc. shall submit a theft report certificate issued by a local police office or an equivalent document as evidence of such theft.
Cancellation of this agreement
- In the case that actions by subscribers, etc. fall under any one of the following paragraphs, the Company may immediately cancel the contract without any warning.
- Discovery of false information on the application form
- Deterioration of credit standard
- Breach of this agreement
- Purposes of device usage are unlawful or against public morals
- If your contract is forcibly cancelled by ABLENET, rental device(s) must be returned immediately and all of required costs/damages due to the cancellation shall be outside of ABLENET’s responsibility.
- Cancellation shall be conducted according to Article 10 – 4 when you failed to notify ABLENET for the service extension request, and if the device is not returned maximum 7 days after the original return date.
Change of this agreement
We may change the detail of this agreement without a preliminary announcement and each plan rate and customer should have followed. In this case, we will inform by updating our website or other way.
Policy on handling personal information
Policy on service
Prior to commence your service, users must read thoroughly and understand the contents of all of documents, websites regarding pocket Wi-Fi modems for Overseas, that ABLENET provides.
Applicable and jurisdiction
- All of users who agreed with the conditions/terms of this agreement must to comply with respective Australian State Law in case of lawsuit regardless of scale the case or money amount of prosecution.
Note: This terms and conditions shall be revised and enforce on 01/06/2014